- When a customer purchases a product, our company will deliver the product to the location separately specified by the customer (hereinafter referred to as the "delivery destination").
- The Company may outsource the delivery stipulated in the preceding paragraph to a delivery company or other third party (hereinafter simply referred to as the "Delivery Company").
- The Company shall promptly deliver the product to the delivery address after the purchase of the product is confirmed. Please note that delivery may take some time depending on our business status, work status, weather, traffic conditions, destination area, etc.
- Our company shall not be responsible for compensating for any damage caused to the customer for delivery delays caused by the reasons specified in the following items, and shall not refund or refund any other charges or shipping fees. We shall not be responsible for any reductions, etc.
- Unforeseen and unusual traffic disturbances
- Earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, storms, landslides and other natural disasters
- Business suspension, strike, etc. of delivery companies or public transportation
The Customer shall pay the prescribed shipping charges as determined by the Company as follows. However, this does not apply if we specifically offer free shipping. As separately determined by our company. Shipping charges vary depending on delivery size.
Delivery costs (postbox: 250 yen, Takkyubin 60 size: 930-1,370 yen)
|Northern Tohoku region
*Free shipping for purchases over 16,500 yen
What to do if delivery is not completed
- If the Company is unable to complete the delivery of the product due to the reasons specified in the following items, the Company will collect the product and reimburse the customer for the costs required for collection (including commission fees to the delivery company, etc.). In addition, the Company may cancel the contract regarding the product at its discretion.
- Do not request re-delivery if the delivery address is not available and within the shipping company's storage period.
- There is an error in the information regarding the delivery address and delivery cannot be carried out.
- The recipient refuses to accept the shipment.
- In the case stipulated in the preceding paragraph, if the Company suffers damage, the Company may demand compensation for such damage (including reasonable attorney's fees) from the Customer.
Delays, damage, etc. caused by the delivery company
- Our company is not responsible for delays in delivery or damage to products due to reasons attributable to the delivery company.
- In the event that a trouble or dispute arises with the delivery company, the customer shall resolve it at the customer's responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not be obligated to become involved in any such trouble or dispute. Masu.
Inquiries regarding delivery
If we outsource delivery to a delivery company, please contact the delivery company directly for any inquiries regarding delivery.