We obtain the following information from our customers:
- Full name (including nickname and pen name)
- Age or date of birth
- Occupation, work history, educational background
- email address
- telephone number
- Information regarding customer payment methods such as credit cards, bank accounts, electronic money, etc.
- IDs used by customers in external services, and other information that the customer has authorized to be disclosed to partner companies based on the privacy settings of the external services.
- Identification information generated using cookies
- Information regarding the OS and device used by the customer, such as ID generated by the OS, device type, and device identifier.
- Customer behavior history on our website, such as time spent on our website, input history, purchase history, etc.
- Usage history of our app, such as startup time, input history, purchase history, etc.
- Customer location information
- photos and videos
Our company uses the information obtained from customers for the following purposes.
- To receive registrations related to our services, confirm customer identity, and authenticate customers.
- To manage your usage history of our services
- For payment of usage fees
- To analyze customer behavior history in our services and use them to maintain and improve our services.
- To provide information regarding our services
- To respond to customer inquiries
- To respond to acts that violate our company's terms and laws.
- To notify you of changes, discontinuation, termination, and contract cancellation of our services.
- To notify you of changes to our company terms, etc.
- In addition to the above, to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services.
If you contact us using the contact information listed at the end of this page regarding the measures we have taken to safely manage the information we have obtained from our customers, we will respond to you individually in accordance with laws and regulations.
Provided by a third party
Among the information we obtain from our customers, we do not collect any information that falls under personal data (Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Act) from a third party (a person located outside Japan) without obtaining the customer's prior consent. (including). However, the following cases are excluded.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data to an external party
- If our company or our services are acquired
- In the case of joint use with business partners (If there is any specific joint use, the details will be announced separately.)
- In other cases where provision to a third party is legally permitted by law.
If you wish to disclose, correct, suspend use of, or delete your information, please contact us at the email address below.
In this case, we will confirm that the request is made by the person in question by presenting a driver's license or other method specified by our company. Regarding requests for disclosure of information, an administrative fee of 1,000 yen per request will be charged at the time of application, regardless of whether disclosure is required.
Business name: Office Ant Ltd. Representative name: Tomohiko Yamazaki Business address: Oak Terrace K102, 2918-1 Honmachida, Machida City, Tokyo 194-0032
Established on June 7, 2022